Keyword Code: DLVRYDEC2016
US consumers spend $3.5 billion on restaurant food deliveries a year. Manhattan restaurants alone deliver 200,000 orders a day. Consumers are looking for convenience. It’s forecasted that by 2019, food delivery will generate more than $12.5 billion.
• Food delivery, flower delivery, grocery delivery, parcel/package delivery, etc.
• People at home eating out of food containers, people at work eating out of food containers
Pro-Tip: It would be ideal to capture the process from preparation to delivery. Customers using a food app, a proprietor accepting and prepping the order — whether your theme focuses on food, flowers, or an individual packing an order for an eBay customer, we need it all, from start to finish.
Suggested Conceptual Keywords: Convenience, consumerism, speed, service, reliability, ease
Typical Users: Food and beverage commercials, credit-card services, internet services, phone companies
Casting Considerations: Race, food (look beyond pizza delivery), and transportation diversity. Authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups — in other words, keep it REAL. These factors will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: Urban, suburban, and rural
Before You Shoot
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
• Please remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: DLVRYDEC2016
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted.
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips.
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips.