Keyword Code: TELECOMP5BRIEF
Technology has made remote work more feasible in the last couple of decades, meaning that a day in a home office or shared workspace is a concept most of us are now quite familiar with.
• Multi-tasking, on computer, phone; mix in domestic chores or conveniences such as making toast or putting clothes in the washing machine, watering plants or flowers while talking on a phone
• Working on computer
• Working on computer while holding a baby
• Working on computer while stroking pet cat or dog
• Talking with a colleague or client on video call or any other chat program via computer, tablet, or phone
• Eating at desk, table
Suggested Keywords: Home Office, Telecommuting, Working at Home, Productivity, Independence, Technology, Workplace
Typical Users: Banking and Investment, Telecommunication Companies, Food and Beverage, Insurance Providers, Credit Cards
Pro-Tip: Quite a bit of stock imagery is devoid of life with regard to the environments where people live and work. The idea of stripping away the character of a location only reaffirms the clichés of minimally styled sets that appear unlived in. By subtracting too many things from your set to create a minimal environment, you remove a major character from your story: the location.
Location Diversity: Urban, suburban, and rural
Casting Considerations: Age, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: TELECOMP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords