Keyword Code: HEALTHYP5BRIEF
There’s a tendency to think that healthcare subjects should all take place in a hospital/clinic environment, which are locations that are usually quite difficult to secure. You can find a less prohibitive alternative to add healthcare content to your collection, however, by just including a few healthy concepts in your shot list.
• Standing on a scale
• Cooking and eating healthy foods
• Lifting weights
• Working out on an exercise bike
• Looking at fit or unfit body in mirror.
• Calisthenics – chin up bar in door jam, sit ups, pushups
• Taking medicine, pill and liquid form
• Checking temperature with thermometer
• Working in vegetable/herb garden
• Jogging through neighborhood – checking heart-rate, distance on smart watch
• Shopping for organic foods at a farmers market
Suggested Keywords: Preparation, Organic, Healthy Eating, Vitality, Exercise, Endurance, Wearable Technology
Typical Users: Banking and Investment, Health and Beauty Products, Telecommunication Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food and Beverage, Insurance Providers, Credit Cards
Pro-Tip: Make an attempt to portray a mood that’s warm and cheerful with your lighting choice. A high-key light plan on the subject will achieve this. A soft box or umbrella will a cast wide swath of light and achieve the same effect. The challenge is to keep the overall mood of your shots as natural as possible.
Location Diversity: Urban, Suburban, and Rural
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play in important role in the success of your shoot. Real body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: HEALTHYP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords