Keyword Code: HEROSEP17
Occupational portraits of everyday heroes are a core theme in media of all kinds. These portraits exemplify people who work for the community and portray a sense of pride and commitment.
• Member of the armed services
• Airline Pilot
• Construction Worker
• Healthcare Professionals
• Group portraits
Suggested Keywords: Commitment, Pride, Occupation, Heroes, Determination, Dedication, Protection, Responsibility, Strength, Leadership, Security, Trust, Care
Typical Users: Banking and Investment, Political Ads, Charity and Community-Based Organizations, Insurance Providers, Healthcare Providers
Pro-Tip: We highly suggest using real people for your portraits. The Easy Release app is the best model and property release in the market, and is especially handy if you’re traveling or shooting on the go.
Location Diversity: Urban, Suburban, and Rural
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: HEROSEP17
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords