Keyword Code: CYBERP5BRIEF
Cybercrime is on the rise, along with requests from our clients looking for realistic and “toned-down” representations on this theme.
• Computer screen reflected in hacker’s glasses (ECU -CU)
• Computer hacker typing on keypad (ECU -CU)
• Slow moving pans over the shoulder of hacker working behind the computer
• Slow moving pans over the computer monitor or laptop toward the hacker
• Overhead of hacker behind the computer or laptop
Suggested Keywords: Cybercrime, Computer Theft, Decryption, Espionage, Exploit, Computer Hacker, Social Issue, Threat, Terrorism, Security, Computer Virus, Computer Crime, Technology
Typical Users: Political Ads, Documentary Films, Non-Fiction and Reality Television Programming, Financial Institutions, Software Companies, Security Companies
Pro-Tip: Avoid Cliches. Steer away from talent wearing masks, hoodies, or any other pieces of clothing that protect the identity of the perpetrators. Create a darker or ominous lighting scheme, possibly with the light generated from the computer screen and/or desk lamp. This will set the mood for your action.
Casting Considerations: Race Diversity. Keep in mind that the majority of computer hackers are male between the ages of 25 and 49. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location: Basement, Garage, Warehouse
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CYBERP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords