Keyword Code: GROCERYP5BRIEF
Shots of people shopping for groceries are always in high demand. These situations and themes associated with shopping also represent a broad variety of concepts beyond their literal interpretation.
• Checking expiration dates and nutrition of labels
• Weighing produce
• Reading grocery list
• Reading market’s “savings” paper
• Long line of customers waiting to check out
• Paying with cash or card at checkout
• Receiving change
• Reviewing long receipt for savings
• Unloading groceries into car
• Groceries delivered to the home
Suggested Keywords: Choice, Consumerism, Freshness, Supermarket, Shopping, Healthy Eating, Nutrition, Freshness, Decisions, Shopping, Choosing, Groceries, Abundance, Budgeting
Typical Users: Banking and Investment, Credit Card Companies, Tech Companies, Healthcare Providers, Food and Beverage Industries
Pro Tip: We need a variety of principal talent from individuals, couples, and families. Be aware to avoid labels and packaging with logos and copyrights on products by choosing angles to isolate your talent from the store shelves, or longer lenses to create a shallower depth of field to blur the products in your frame. Adding scenes with talent texting or reading messages on their phones is an extra plus.
Location Diversity: Urban, Suburban, and Rural
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: GROCERYP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords
Top image: Man Carrying Full Shopping Basket in Grocery Store by caiapond5Looking for additional inspiration? Check out more briefs!