Keyword Code: CLOTHDEC17
Shopping for clothes is another evergreen subject that’s high in demand and always in need of refreshing.
• Shuffling through clothes rack
• Reading price tags
• Holding clothes on hangar close to chest
• Posing with garments in front of dressing-room mirror
• Portrait with shopping bags
• Taking selfie in dressing room wearing new clothes
• Paying for clothes with credit card
• Window shopping
• Walking on street with shopping bags
Suggested Keywords: Consumerism, Quality, Choice, Choosing, Decisions, Dedication, Taste, Style, Retail, Merchandise, Variety, Bargain, Fashion
Typical Users: Tech Companies, Banking, Investment and Financial institutions, Retail Stores, Health and Beauty Industries
Pro Tip: We highly suggest finding a boutique for your location. Getting a property release from a shop owner is much easier than from a large department store, and helps with avoiding top brand logos. The possibility exists to get the location for free in exchange for the content that you shoot in the store. Small business owners are always looking for content that they can use on their websites and for other marketing purposes. Offering to provide your content for free to the shop owner in exchange for a property release is beneficial to both parties. Also, remember to drop in a tech shot, such as the talent texting or reading messages on their phones.
Location Diversity: Urban, Suburban, and Rural
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CLOTHDEC17
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords