Keyword Code: TECHCUP5BRIEF
As consumers invest in a variety of voice-enabled products and with the rise of facial-recognition apps and devices, it’s only natural to see the demand for images of these phenomena increasing. At the same time, these things don’t eradicate the need to demonstrate more traditional technologies that we still use every day, which will always remain high in demand.
• Facial recognition demonstrated on mobile phones, computer tablets, and company security systems. *Could be as simple as a selfie without smiling that triggers access to the device, or practical light emitting from the device when unlocked. Allowing an FX artist to manipulate the image with graphics should be a consideration for the end user.
• Voice-enabled smart technologies that allow the user to activate entertainment systems, lighting, and appliances. * Be aware that this concept will be challenging considering most producers shoot MOS and are restricted from demonstrating copyrighted products such as Google Home and Amazon Echo in the marketplace.
• Close-up on fingers/hand on television/stereo remote
• Close-up on finger scrolling and stretching screen on computer tablet
• Close-up on finger on computer trackpad or mouse
• Close-up on finger(s) tapping keypad of smart phone
• Close-up on finger tapping car ignition to start
• Close-up on finger tapping keys of home security system
• Close-up on fingers plugging an electrical cord into wall socket
• Close-up on fingers inserting drive cable or flash drive into computer slot
• Close-up audio headphones and/or earphones in user’s ear
• Device reflected in the pupil of user
• Gaming controllers
Suggested Keywords: Speech Recognition, Facial Recognition, Security, Communication, Safety, Convenience, Biometrics, Accessibility, Individuality
Typical Users: Telecommunication Companies, Internet Companies, Security Companies, Technology Companies, Retail Stores, Credit Card Companies, Entertainment Companies
Pro Tip: Always remember it’s important to shoot the most current and up-to-date equipment and devices. With that said, the challenge is to avoid any copyrighted products at all costs. Camera angles, Greeking a product’s logo, or hiding it with a finger or hand during the action are a few ways to avoid brand infringement.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: TECHCUP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords