Keyword Code: URBGARP5BRIEF
An evergreen subject and activity that continues to gain momentum is people working in urban and community gardens. This theme is another strong subject peppered with key concepts.
• Nurturing the soil and planting seeds
• Watering vegetables
• Examining the stocks and growth of the vegetables
• Collecting ripe vegetables.
• Master shot of garden in urban environment without people
• Close-up of soiled hands with vegetable(s)
• Replanting a vegetable plant
Suggested Keywords: Organic, Lifestyle, Green, Urban Garden, All Natural, Community Garden, Healthy Lifestyles, Agriculture, Quality, Pride, Nutrition
Typical Users: Nonprofit and Charity Organizations, Banking and Investment, Home Improvement Stores, Appliance Stores, Insurance Companies, Credit Card Companies
Pro Tip: It’s crucial to establish an urban environment in framing your shots. Of course, close-ups without a specific location represented in the shot will also be important to buyers searching for a generic setting.
Location: Urban Rooftop, Urban Townhouse, Urban Community Garden
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: URBGARP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords