Keyword Code: PREMFEB18
High-profile award shows such as the Academy Awards, the Golden Globes, and the Grammys are examples of events that generate quite a lot of search results from our clients for general red-carpet themes. Themes associated with the red carpet are also peppered with quite a few strong concepts that work outside of the literal representation.
• Closeup of feet stepping onto red carpet from car among camera flashes
• Closeup of car window rolling down to reveal waving celebrity among camera flashes
• Celebrity waving to fans on red carpet among camera flashes
• Tight shot of fans screaming and reaching for the camera
• Celebrity holding generic award on red carpet among camera flashes
• Reporter with microphone talking with celebrity
• Celebrity signing autograph for a fan among camera flashes
Suggested Keywords: Arts and Entertainment, Celebrity, Elegance, Creativity, Glamour, Celebration, Fame, Success, Premiere, Red Carpet Event, Excellence, Luxury, Style
Typical Users: Health and Beauty Products, Clothing Industry, Food and Beverage Companies, Phone Services, Credit Card Companies, Technology Companies, Award Program Openers, Book Promotions, Non-Fiction Programming.
Pro Tip: A budget on a shoot such as this can run pretty high, but it doesn’t have to if you can cheat themes by shooting tighter angles. If you focus most of your budget on hiring the main talent and styling, you can switch out the “movie star” with a “rock star” quite easily by changing the wardrobe to get more bang for your buck. Slow motion is also recommended. In addition, “fan” POV videos captured from phones can be attractive as a more user-generated aesthetic that a client may be looking for. Gathering these videos from your extras after the shoot adds more to your offering, beyond what your main camera captures.
Casting Considerations: All ages, gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location: A variety of locations can work, as long as you can frame your shots to illustrate an elegant background. On the other hand, a specific background or elements may not be necessary if you fill your frame with secondary talent, such as fans and/or photographers.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: PREMFEB18
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords