Keyword Code: PROFSOCP5BRIEF
Soccer (or football, if you’re anywhere other than the US) is the most popular sport in the world, and with the 2018 FIFA World Cup coming up, the requests for imagery of the sport will increase rapidly in the next few months. Sports images are also often used by advertisers to convey concepts far beyond their literal interpretation.
• Player making a goal
• Goal keeper blocking shot
• Player heading the ball
• Player(s) celebrating victory
• Ball going into net
• Bicycle kick
• Player exhibiting dribbling and passing skills against opponent
• Official raising penalty card
Suggested Keywords: Success, Determination, Power, Endurance, Focus, Preparation, Precision, Agility, Achievement, Teamwork, Skill
Typical Users: Health Products, Sports TV Promos, Food and Beverage Companies, Credit Card Companies, Banking and Investing Firms
Pro Tip: A budget on a shoot such as this can run pretty high, but it doesn’t have to if you can cheat themes by shooting tighter angles and limiting your cast to a few principal actors. Framing your shots from a lower position to capture stadium lights is beneficial. Allow the client to complete the shot by providing the sound design of thousands of cheering or booing fans.
Casting Considerations: Professional men and women’s soccer themes are equally important. Race diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location: Interior or exterior soccer pitch. An indoor stylized studio shoot with an athlete performing key concepts is also a highly sought-after aesthetic.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: PROFSOCP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords