Keyword Code: URBSOCP5BRIEF
Four percent of the world’s population plays soccer. The ability to interact with a soccer ball (or football to any non-Americans) almost anywhere makes it an easy and accessible sport to everyone. For that reason, soccer played outside the professional arena is just as appealing to buyers. Urban or street soccer is peppered with the same powerful concepts that go way beyond the images’ literal meanings.
• Friends playing a pickup soccer game on an urban street
• Friends playing a pickup soccer game on a residential street or driveway
• Friends playing a pickup soccer game in a public park or field
• Friends and individual portraits with soccer ball
Suggested Keywords: Friendship, Urban, Leisure Activity, Recreation, Energy, Healthy Lifestyles, Teamwork, Fun
Typical Users: Sports TV Promos, Food and Beverage Companies, Credit Card Companies, Cold and Flu Remedies, Healthcare Industries, Hygiene Commercials
Friends Playing Soccer Barefoot by pathosmedia
Pro Tip: Keep much of the same strategy and style that you would as if you were shooting a match with professional soccer players. Apply the same concepts to your amateur or urban soccer shoot that you would for a professional setup, such as determination, focus, victory, and defeat.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Location: Urban Street, Residential Street or Driveway, Park, Front or Backyard
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: URBSOCP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords
Top image: Friends Playing Soccer on Sunny Urban Street by caiapond5Looking for additional inspiration? Check out more briefs!