Keyword Code: BUSGOAPRIL18
Urban commuting is best done by public transit, walking, or biking. Capturing business folks commuting, running errands, and rushing to and from work with the latest gadgets is key. Business is a primary category, and with that said, business on the go is a top-performing theme.
• Hailing a cab, Texting for Uber, Coming up subway steps, Waiting for bus
• Filling wait/commute time with tech gadgets – texting, answering calls
• On subway/train/cab – going through turnstile, reading paper/book, listening to music
• Working from a café or restaurant
• Having a lunch or breakfast meeting with colleagues at a café or restaurant
• Purchasing street food – coffee – eating on the run, drinking bottled water or drinking from a thermos
• Downtime/work in park – having lunch (sack lunch), texting, listening to music (meditation, relaxation)
• Fixing appearance in the reflection of a shop window
Suggested Keywords: Business on the Go, Commuting, Urban, Urgency, City Living, Mobility
Typical Users: Tech Companies, Credit Card Companies, Banking and Investing Firms, Telecommunication Companies, Health Products, Insurance Companies,
Pro Tip: The urban environment that you choose will be just as important as the talent you cast. A business district is your best bet for the perfect location. Urban architecture, and especially city skylines, will play a big part as a background to your scenes.
Styling: Choose from executive business or casual creative attire for your shoot. Both groups are equally desirable.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: BUSGOAPRIL18
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords