Keyword Code: MOVIEAPRIL18
Adding entertainment concepts to your shoots is always a good idea for a top selling theme. Producing an entire shoot in a movie theatre that explores the theatre-going experience can potentially provide the blockbuster concept in your collection.
• Groups, couples, and individuals watching a movie
• Exhibiting a range of emotions – laughter, sadness, joy, anticipation
• Purchasing tickets at ticket booth
• Usher accepting and ripping tickets from theater-goers
• Theater-goers eating popcorn, candy, and drinking soda
• Theater-goers wearing 3D glasses
• Texting during movie
• Audience wearing VR goggles
Suggested Keywords: Entertainment, Leisure Activity, Arts and Culture, Enjoyment, Performance, Recreation, Audience
Typical Users: Health Products, Sports TV Promos, Food and Beverage Companies, Credit Card Companies, Banking and Investing Firms
Pro Tip: For the most part, it wouldn’t be economically feasible to taker over a cinema for a photographer or filmmaker. Renting a theater could be very expensive, but a local playhouse, school auditorium, or well-dressed studio could be the perfect substitute, as long as you can re-create the right atmosphere.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: MOVIEAPRIL18
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords