Keyword Code: SKATEP5BRIEF
All aspects of skate culture from “hanging out” to demonstrating tricks are needed. Footage of young women engaged in the sport and lifestyle is especially in demand.
• Grinding / Jumping / Airborne / Kickflip
• Skateboarder’s POV
• Skateboarders using mobile phones to record tricks
• Skateboarders texting / chatting on mobile phone
Suggested Keywords: Extreme Sports, Skill, Success, Failure, Balance, Confidence
Typical Users: Telecommunications Companies, Retail Stores, Internet Services, Entertainment Industries, Tech companies, Food and Beverage Commercials, Travel Industries
Skateboard Backflip with Ramped Slow-Motion by SkywardKick
Pro-Tip: Be extra aware of logos and other brands that are copyrighted in your shots. In addition, tattoos and graffiti may have release issues.
Casting Considerations: Gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Locations: Urban, suburban, and rural
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: SKATEP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords
Top image: Full Length Shot of Man Skateboarding Outdoors by fStopImagesGmbH