Sky replacements are extremely common in films and TV shows. If done well, most viewers won’t even notice these invisible effects. Here’s how to do it yourself.
The highly in-demand DOP has developed a knack for joining a firmly established franchise and finding a way to leave his distinct visual mark on it.
Placing text behind moving objects in a video is a compelling way of revealing titles or other info. This method involves masking, inversion, and keyframing.
Some filmmakers invest heavily in creating spec spots, but if the work achieves an aesthetic or quality that matches the best primetime ads, the effort is well worth it.
Keyword Code: COMPSWIMP5BRIEF
Footage of athletes engaged in any sport is always in demand, and the more variety you can provide, the better. Stylized competitive swimmers in action showing off a variety of strokes can be used in a literal fashion or to represent broader concepts like health and achievement.
• Stretching, adjusting goggles and cap before entering the pool
• Victory, raising arms, fists
• Portraits – in water and out of water
Suggested Keywords: Power, Energy, Dedication, Speed, Competition, Focus, Challenge
Typical Users: Health and Beauty Products, Pharma Industry, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions, Credit Card Companies, Food and Beverage Industries
Pro-Tip: It’s important to cast real competitive swimmers who are experienced in a variety of strokes.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: COMPSWIMP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords