Keyword Code: SURFJULY2018
Surf’s up! Surfing is no longer limited to the beach-community locals. Surfing is one of the top activities that people want to do when they travel. Recently, Airbnb partnered with the World Surf League to add more surf-based activities and tours to its Experiences platform.
• Surfer telling stories – animated with hand gestures describing swell, curl, wipe out
• Surfer waxing board
• Portraits (individual and group)
• Standing or sitting on the beach watching the swells
• Putting on wetsuit
• Paddling out to waves
• Surfer’s POV
• Riding wave
• Wiping out
Suggested Keywords: Action, Energy, Dedication, Speed, Competition, Focus, Challenge, Extreme Sports, Freedom, Fun
Typical Users: Health and Beauty Products, Travel Industry, Insurance Companies, Business & Financial Institutions, Credit Card Companies, Food and Beverage Industries
Pro-Tip: Lockdown shots are nice, but become part of the action. Try using a handheld technique with a variety of angles. Be mobile. In addition, it may be time to dust off that GoPro to capture the action in the surf.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: SURFJULY2018
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords