Keyword Code: PUBBALLP5BRIEF
Professional basketball season is just around the corner, but imagery of the people engaged in the sport on urban courts or residential driveways is in demand year round. A pick-up game of basketball is also peppered with concepts beyond the literal interpretation of the game.
• Players meeting on the court
• Players engaged in a game
• Player blocking another player’s shot
• Player making a jump-shot
• Player slam-dunking
• Player dribbling behind back and between legs
• Player spinning ball on his/her finger
• Players celebrating a victory
• Basket isolated (no players) – ball going through hoop
• Player practicing on his/her own
• Player portraits (individual and group)
• Player texting on phone.
Suggested Keywords: Friendship, Competition, Fitness, Recreation, Togetherness, Energy, Vitality
Typical Users: Food and Beverage Industries, Tech Services, Communications Industry, Healthcare, Banking and Investment Firms, Health and Beauty, Entertainment
Pro-Tip: Focus on getting unique angles. Shoot both real time and slow-motion.
Casting Considerations: Ages 18-35. Gender and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: PUBBALLP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords