Keyword Code: LATESEPT2018
People working late at the office is an important theme within the business subject category. This subject can be captured as easily as hiring one actor or model and getting the permission to shoot in an office after working hours.
• Executive working on computer at desk – single desk lamp and or light from computer screen – evening
• Executive eating at desk (take-out) – evening
• Executive texting – evening
• Executive shuffling through papers
• Tired executive rubbing eyes
• Executive chatting on phone (cell or desk phone) – evening
• Printing documents
Suggested Keywords: Commitment, Working Late, Corporate Business, Grind, Deadlines, Exhaustion, Success, Crunch Time
Typical Users: Healthcare, Tech Services, Communications, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Credit Card Companies
Pro-Tip: Quite a bit of stock imagery is devoid of life with regard to the environments where stock people live and work. The idea of stripping away the character of a location only reaffirms the clichés that our industry is known for — minimally styled sets that appear unlived in. We have to tell our stories without words. By subtracting too many things from your set to create a minimal environment, you’ve removed a major character from your story: the location. In other words, keep it real.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: LATESEPT2018
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords