Keyword Code: SUBAERP5BRIEF
Shooting suburban and village aerials isn’t restricted to where you live. It’s a category that’s open to all aerial filmmakers. How we live from a bird’s-eye view isn’t limited to one place, and more often than not, our clients are looking for a variety of global cultures to convey their message.
• Suburban Track Homes / Neighborhoods
• Apartment Buildings
• Main street – commercial area
• Suburban Track homes under construction
• Suburban Baseball, soccer, football, tennis, basketball stadiums and courts
• Golf Course
Suggested Keywords: Community, Development, Subdivision, Suburbia, Construction, Architecture, Neighborhood
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Political Ads, Program Openers, Fiction and Non-Fiction Films
Aerial of Cars in Busy Suburb by jakerbreaker
Pro-Tip: Shoot wide to avoid release issues. All seasons, architectural styles from all regions globally needed.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: SUBAERP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords
Top image: Southern California Suburban Homes Aerial by trekkerphotosLooking for additional inspiration? Check out more briefs!