Keyword Code: PARKOURP5BRIEF
Beyond parkour being an extreme sport, it’s an art. Parkour is all about interacting with an urban world and reclaiming its architecture and spaces as something greater than merely providers of shelter.
• Free Running – Acrobatic moves that are purely aesthetic – Using flips tricks and other expressive movement
• Shoulder/PK Roll – Coming down from an elevated surface
• Portraits – individual and group
• Vaulting – There are endless combinations of vaults, but some of the basics are kong, step, speed, lazy, thief, reverse, 360, roll pop, and dash
Suggested Keywords: Energy, Vitality, Balance, Skill, Risk, Precision, Discipline
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Food and Beverage industry, Health and Beauty products, Travel Industry
Pro-Tip: Be aware of laws that restrict parkour in specific public places. Laws will vary in all countries. Currently in the US, there are no national laws that outlaw the practice and performance of parkour. Such laws aren’t likely to occur, being that the federal government rarely takes a stance on such issues. For example, there are no national laws that outlaw skateboarding. Instead, they leave this decision to smaller communities to handle.
Casting Considerations: Ages 20s-30somethings, Gender and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: PARKOURP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords