Keyword Code: RUNNOV2018
The city is a training ground, with the gym replaced by the vast expanse of urban asphalt, and canyons of office buildings and streams of traffic substituting for nature. Use the underlying theories on urban public spaces and how they’re used, produced, and reinterpreted by a runner’s journey through the city.
• Running through streets, by rail tracks, freeway overpasses, stairwells
• Drinking from water bottle (avoid plastic)
• Catching breath – hands on knees, wiping sweat from brow
• Listening to music with ear pods while running
• Checking smartwatch
Suggested Keywords: Endurance, Energy, Self Improvement, Healthy Lifestyles, Dedication
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Food and Beverage industry, Health and Beauty products
Pro-Tip: Consider the urban environment to be another central character with your actor(s). Get coverage with a variety of angles on your subject. It’s important to be aware of architecture, public art, and signage that may be copyrighted.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: RUNNOV2018
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords