Keyword Code: DESIGNP5BRIEF
Design teams combine color and copy for the most innovative and exciting companies in the world. Simply put, they channel creativity. This theme provides the opportunity to hit strong concepts while leaving the specific function of the design team pictured open for interpretation.
• Designers with team leader around workstation conversing while passing materials (prints, color palettes, samples) to each other
• Environmental designers studying architectural models, plans (urban planners), graphics, branding layouts
• Portraits – individual and group
• Designer on computer/laptop
• Designer looking at a slide with a loop over a light table
• Designer using a paper cutter/trimmer
• Designers reviewing mood boards/posting stickies with notes on glass partition or wall
• Team leader leaning over the shoulder of a designer reviewing and encouraging the designer’s work
• Designer sketching with colored pencils/charcoals or pastels
• Designer texting and making calls.
Suggested Keywords: Creativity, Innovation, Planning, Occupation, Cooperation, Strategy, Skill, Expertise
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Food and Beverage Industry
Pro-Tip: Avoid high key lighting and minimal set dressing, which usually happens on shoots with themes such as these. Make it feel real.
Casting Considerations: All ages, gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: DESIGNP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords