Keyword Code: FASHDEC2018
A day in the life of a fashion designer encompasses strong concepts, depicting skills that go far beyond the occupation’s literal interpretation.
• Draping, pinning, and measuring fabric on model or mannequin
• Designer sketching a design freehand or on computer with virtual model
• Designer flipping through clothes rack
• Designer studying drawings, inspiration boards on wall
• Designer using a sewing machine to stitch fabric together
• Designer inspecting material by gently rubbing it between fingers
• Designer creating a pattern and cutting it with scissors
• Designer taking a photo of dress and sending it via a text
Suggested Keywords: Measurement, Precision, Innovation, Concentration, Preparation, Individuality, Ambition, Occupation
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions
Pro-Tip: It’s highly recommended that you hire a real fashion designer. Get coverage with a variety of angles on your subject. In addition, adding a cell phone conversation and texting scenario to a few setups is worth the effort.
Casting Considerations: 23 years and up, gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: FASHDEC2018
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords