Keyword Code: FASHIONP5BRIEF
A high demand exists for imagery depicting creative occupations. Covering a studio fashion shoot falls into this category, fulfilling a popular theme that constantly needs to be updated and replenished in the marketplace.
• Fashion model (male or female) sitting or standing in front of mirror with stylist and makeup artist
• Photographer leafing through clothes on rack alone and conversing with stylist
• Portraits – individual and group
• On set, photographer and model discussing what they wish to accomplish as wardrobe and makeup and an assistant take care of final details
• Photographer directing model and getting the shots
• Assistant capturing RAW images on laptop through tethered connection
• Model in a series of poses in front of a seamless backdrop
• Photographer having a conversation on phone during a break
• Photographer, model, and staff taking a snack/lunch break – Eating, texting, reviewing work on laptop
Suggested Keywords: Creativity, Focus, Connection, Glamour, Concentration, Fashion Industry, Occupation
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Food and Beverage Industry, Health and Beauty Products, Entertainment Industry
Pro-Tip: It’s more about the process and the attitude, rather than the focus being on the clothes. With that said, the clothes should be as contemporary as possible. Avoid fashion trends that can be fleeting. Get coverage with a variety of angles on your subject. Other than a model, a band, athlete, or “celebrity” type would work well.
Casting Considerations: Gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: FASHIONP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords