Keyword Code: BUSSEMP5BRIEF
Business shoots can cover a wide variety of themes, from telecommuting to small business to a corporate boardroom meeting. Based on search results in the Pond5 marketplace, the business seminar is a popular theme in this category that’s also in need of a modern reboot.
• Business speaker behind podium speaking to audience
• Business speaker behind podium using projection screen to illustrate a concept
• Focus on attentive audience
• Audience members raising hands
• Speaker picking an audience member for a question
• Individual and group portraits
• Audience members texting and writing notes
• Audience members picking up access badges
• Audience members networking at venue
Suggested Keywords: Education, Communication, Strategy, Inspiration, Development, Entrepreneur
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions
Pro-Tip: Capturing a variety of angles and perspectives from both the speaker and audience positions are key to a successful shoot. A candid or editorial-style camera approach could work as an added perspective to that of a participant.
Casting Considerations: Age, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: BUSSEMP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords