Keyword Code: PRESSCONP5BRIEF
Visuals of a press conference can be peppered with quite a few strong concepts that work outside of the literal representation of the event. These images can be used to promote a variety of different messages, which can potentially expose this specific work to more clients and more sales.
• Actor speaking seated behind desk or standing with a variety microphones arranged on desk or podium
• Actor speaking outdoors responding to a question behind reporters’ microphones, recorders, and mobile phones
• Reporter raising hand and asking a question
• Actor pointing to reporter with raised hand
• Actor deciding who to choose for a question among a few raised hands
• Actor getting advice whispered in ear from assistant before answering reporter’s question
• Photographers taking photos at press conference (with and without flashes from cameras)
• Portraits – individual
• Close-up of microphones
Suggested Keywords: Technology, Media, Journalism, Press Conference, Communication, Information, Interview, Persuasion, Announcement
Typical Users: Political Campaigns, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions, Public Service Announcements, Documentary Films, Fiction and Nonfiction Episodic Television, Entertainment Industry
Pro-Tip: Casting and revolving talent that represents a politician, a celebrity, an athlete, and so on can stretch your shoot to hit a variety of important targets, including those related to entertainment.
Casting Considerations: Gender, age, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: PRESSCONP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords