Keyword Code: GLABUSJAN19
Combining a glass or a transparent element in your business shots, whether it’s a glass partition or a window, is a sure path to grabbing a buyer’s attention.
• Reflection (cityscape, nature) on businessperson gazing out window
• Reflection (cityscape, nature) on businessperson texting, laptop
• Businessperson gazing out office window at city, nature – both indoor and outdoor camera perspectives
• Conference meeting shot through or dollying past glass partition
• Conference meeting shot through window from outdoor camera perspective
• Wide shot of businessperson or people walking or standing in corridor past large glass windows; silhouettes can also work
• Businesspeople seen through glass partition or window working on strategy
• Portraits – individual and group
Suggested Keywords: Transparency, Vision, Contemplation, Concentration
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial and Insurance Institutions
Pro-Tip: Make the environment feel natural and authentic by avoiding industry cliches, such as high-key lighting, programmed gestures, and forced emotions among your talent. Tone down the actions of your talent and shape an environment that feels real.
Casting Considerations: Gender, age, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: GLABUSJAN19
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords