Keyword Code: BULLYP5BRIEF
An image can be more impactful than hundreds of words — especially when it’s used to raise awareness of an important issue like bullying. If you’re focused primarily on the positive side of identifying concepts and subjects to create, you may miss out on projects with necessary narratives that represent the other side of things.
• One youth or group of youths verbally bullying another youth
• Group of youths leaving someone out
• Bully hitting/kicking/pinching another youth
• Bully spitting on another youth
• Bully tripping/pushing another youth
• Bully taking or breaking another youth’s possessions
• Bully making mean or rude hand gestures
Suggested Keywords: Social Issues, Harassment, Intimidation, Threats, Domination, Exclusion, Anxiety, Despair
Typical Users: Public Service Announcements, Political Campaigns, Documentary Films, Broadcast News
Teen Bullying by benjikat
Pro-Tip: A variety of locations can provide the right location for your scenes. While most reported bullying happens in a school building, a significant percentage also happens in places like on the playground or on the bus. It can also happen traveling to or from school and in the youth’s neighborhood.
Casting Considerations: Ages 5 to 17 years, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: BULLYP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords