Keyword Code: CAFECULP5BRIEF
Cafes have become the freelancer’s paradise. Cafe culture — especially with the ubiquity of wifi — provides some consistency of a “third place” (not home and not workplace) to gather. In most cases, cafes provide the basics: a place to sit, power, and internet. And of course, coffee.
• Proprietor/employee making coffee/espresso/cappuccino on machine
• Handing coffee to customer
• Customer giving credit card to proprietor/signing tablet for transaction.
• Man/woman sipping coffee working on laptop/texting on smart phone, tablet
• Man/woman sipping coffee, reading magazine, book, newspaper
Suggested Keywords: Wireless Technology, Communication, Concentration, Tranquility, Independence, Connection
Typical Users: Tech Services, Communications Industry, Credit Card Companies, Financial Institutions
Man Using Touchscreen Tablet in Cafe by AilaImages
Pro-Tip: Utilizing areas of the cafe or changing up your setting can provide innumerable angles and concepts, such as placing your talent in big comfortable chairs and couches for a more relaxed vibe or at a communal table for those who want to strike up spontaneous dialogue or collaborate on work projects. (Beware of logos.)
Casting Considerations: Age, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CAFECULP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords