Keyword Code: CAMPP5BRIEF
A couple on vacation discovers fun and adventure as they pitch a camp in nature’s great expanse — there’s no better or more attractive primary category than travel. Of course, there’s quite a bit of travel imagery out there, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t always need more.
• Couple putting up a tent
• Couple sitting by a fire talking, eating, roasting foods such as sausages, marshmallows
• Couple hiking
• Couple relaxing on a hammock together and individually
• Couple engaged in an activity such as canoeing, swimming, surfing
Suggested Keywords: Recreation, Idyllic, Freedom, Healthy Lifestyles, Relaxation, Togetherness
Typical Users: Retail Industry, Travel Industry, Insurance Companies, Credit Cards, Financial Investment, Tourism Services
Slow-Motion Portrait of Young Hiker in Norway by AilaImages
Pro-Tip: Embrace the light. Subjects that primarily take place outdoors are prime for using natural light. Add a dog for extra credit. In addition, it’s important to remember that all ages are important when considering your casting choices.
Casting Considerations: Age, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CAMPP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords