Keyword Code: FARMMARKP5BRIEF
Sunny days, fresh produce, delicious recipes — these are just a few reasons why we love our local farmers market. In the US alone, the number of farmers markets increased from 2,000 in 1994 to more than 8,600 in 2019. These markets provide a place to meet and chat with neighbors, as well as a place to enjoy an outdoor walk while getting needed groceries.
• Shoppers and vendors weighing produce/fruits
• Shoppers smelling/squeezing produce/fruits
• Shoppers choosing fresh produce, bread, cheese, meats
• Shoppers purchasing fresh produce, bread, cheese, meats
• Shoppers meeting and chatting with friends/neighbors
• Portraits of both consumers and vendors
Suggested Keywords: Organic Foods, Healthy Foods, Choice, Shopping, Freshness
Typical Users: Food and Beverage, Banking, Investment and Financial institutions, Tech Companies, Healthcare Providers
Young Farmer Selling Fresh Vegetables by pressmaster
Pro-Tip: Adding scenes with talent texting or reading messages on their phones is an extra plus.
Casting Considerations: Early 20s to 70s, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: FARMMARKP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords
Top image: Woman Smelling Fresh Orange at Market Stall by cavanimages