Keyword Code: FTBALLJUN2019
Footage of American football players and games are always in demand, and the more variety you can provide, the better. Stylized competitive athletes in action can be used in a literal fashion, or to represent broader concepts like health and achievement.
• Team in huddle
• Quarterback dropping back for a pass and throwing the ball
• Receiver catching ball and dropping ball
• Running back diving over/ running through defensive line into end zone
• Defensive players sacking quarterback / tackling running back
• Referee lifting arms to signal a touchdown/field goal
• Referee throwing a penalty flag
• Kicker kicking a field goal through goal posts
• Ball hitting and ricocheting off goal posts
• Portraits (individual and group)
• Coach reviewing plays with team
Suggested Keywords: Teamwork, Strategy, Strength, Accuracy, Success, Achievement, Competition
Typical Users: Banking and Investment Companies, Telecommunication Companies, Internet Services, Credit Card Companies, Entertainment and Media Industries
Football Players at the Line of Scrimmage by Uberstock
Pro-Tip: Shooting professional sports can be a costly endeavor, but it doesn’t have to be. Low and tighter anglesallow you capture the stadium lights behind the talent, rather than empty stadium seats.
In addition, there’s nothing more profitable than “playback” footage for TV and films. Compositing fully released sports footage into a TV, iPad, or phone screen is often requested and can be extremely lucrative.
Casting Considerations: Race diversity. Real athletes will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: FTBALLJUN2019
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords