Keyword Code: DINPARTYP5BRIEF
Although it’s extremely important to be aware of the latest trends that resonate with buyers, a subject such as a dinner party between friends never goes out of style.
• Overhead of friends at dining table
• Serving and passing trays and dishes of food
• Talking, whispering, and laughing
• Eating and drinking
• One guest feeding another
• Taking photos of each other
• Wide establishing shots
• Uncorking and pouring wine
Suggested Keywords: Friendship, Togetherness, Celebration, Relaxation, Enjoyment, Romance
Typical Users: Food and Beverage, Investment and Financial Institutions, Credit Card Companies, Insurance Companies
Friends Enjoying Outdoor Dinner by PoorBear
Pro-Tip: Lifestyle content can easily look contrived. How you cast your talent is essential to the success of your shoot. It’s too easy to shoot stereotypes associated with concepts related to families, friends, couples, or individuals. Your talent should be chosen based on how naturally their actions translate on camera. Keep in mind that “real” body types will pay dividends as long as your talent is real but telegenic.
Casting Considerations: Late 20s to 70somethings, gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: DINPARTYP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords