Keyword Code: SLEEPP5BRIEF
From premium mattresses and pillows to prescription and OTC sleep medications, apps, and sound machines, sleep is a $28 billion industry in the US alone. Themes that relate to sleep and wellness are also evergreen concepts that are consistently in high in demand, and always in need of refreshing.
• Making a bed with fresh sheets, fluffing pillows
• Setting an alarm clock, setting alarm on smart phone
• Taking a sleeping pill
• Switching off the light
• Close-up of actor(s) in deep and rested sleep.
• Wide shot and overhead of actor(s) in deep and rested sleep.
• Close-up of actor(s) with insomnia struggling to sleep
• Wide shot and overhead of actor (s) with insomnia struggling to sleep
• Reaching over to turn off an alarm clock or smart phone
• Close-up of actor(s) waking up refreshed.
• Wide shot and overhead of actor(s) in deep and rested sleep waking up and stretching
• Actor checking messages and email on phone
Suggested Keywords: Rest, Comfort, Relaxation, Rejuvenation, Restoration, Transformation, Wellness, Dreaming, Insomnia, Restlessness
Typical Users: Retail Industry, Pharmaceutical and Wellness Industries, Food and Beverage, Investment and Financial Institutions, Credit Card Companies, Insurance Companies, Tech Companies
Young Sleeping Couple in Bed by Wundervisuals
Pro-Tip: Do your best to cast real people. This approach will pay dividends in the end, as clients are constantly searching for authenticity within our collection. Your talent should also be chosen based on how naturally their actions translate on camera. Keep in mind that casting “real” body types will be worth the effort, as long as your talent is telegenic.
Casting Considerations: All ages, gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: SLEEPP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords