This month we’re heading back to school to check out podcast themes, lo-fi hip-hop and classic disco.
Once you’ve completed your work, a unique code can be applied to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the explosion in podcasting we’re seeing more and more customers looking for short, direct intro music. Themes can vary but keep it to :15!
- KEYWORD CODE: PODCASTSEPT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: podcast, intro, theme, opening, bed
Back to School
It’s that time of the year again! Stock up on pencils and paper, grab that brown bag lunch and wait on the corner for big yellow bus. Don’t be late (and please don’t call your track “Back to School”!)
- KEYWORD CODE: SCHOOLSEPT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: school, elementary, middle school, high school, teacher, classes, simple, cheerful
A relentless four on the floor beat (potentially) augmented with rubbery bass, syrupy strings, butterfly collars and the sense of optimism that–for a brief moment in the mid to late 70s–we could leave our cares at the door and work it all out on the dance floor.
- KEYWORD CODE: DISCOSEPT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: disco, 1970s, dance, dance floor, four on the floor
Plenty of Pond5 customers are looking for dirty beats, booming bass and scratchy samples. Bring the noise and keep it there!
- KEYWORD CODE: LOFIHIPHOPSEPT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: hip-hop, lo-fi, beats, groove, vintage, jazzy, vinyl, old school, mellow, funk
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords (but no recognizable band or artist names please)!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.