Keyword Code: STARTUPP5BRIEF
A staggering 100 million businesses are launched annually and this culture of innovation isn’t stopping anytime soon. We’ve noticed high demand for startups and scenes that portray entrepreneurs in action.
Shot-List Thought Starters:
- Team leader reviewing mood boards and design elements with staff
- Team leader using whiteboard in conference room or discussing projects with staff around a table or couches in open space
- Team leader reviewing and discussing work on computer screen with others at a co-worker’s workstation
- Team members eating lunch while discussing a project on couches or in kitchen area
- Team member walking their bike or skateboard into the office space
- Video portraits – individual and group
Shooting some scenes with overheads is especially attractive to our clients, ideal for when a shot is symmetrically composed. A good example of this is a roundtable meeting. Try shooting through glass partitions and walls. Working late at the startup is another concept to explore. Startup office settings are often ‘hip’ spaces with exposed brick walls and plants around the space.
Suggested Keywords: startup, teamwork, innovation, focus, communication, connection, success, inspiration, entrepreneurship, concentration, leadership, empowerment, freelancer, freelance, small business
Typical Users: Banking and Investment, Insurance, Telecommunications, Technology, Internet, Shipping, Credit Cards
Pro-Tip: Startup spaces are often littered with the remnants of ideation that include drawings, artwork, tear sheets, photos, headphones, coffee cups, pastries and other materials and objects associated with daily life in a startup. Tone down the actions of your talent and shape an environment that’s real. Remember, authenticity is one of the main characteristics our customers are looking for when licensing clips.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
- Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: STARTUPP5BRIEF
- Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords