Keyword Code: HITECHP5BRIEF
Technological advancements are changing the tactics for how local and global governments thwart crime and terrorist attacks, and these technologies are more prevalent than ever on modern battlefields. With that in mind, crime shows are among the things network TV does best — or at least, does in ways that have been proven to draw viewers, which accounts for as much as 15% of TV audiences. That doesn’t even include sci-fi themed programming, war docudramas, and spy thrillers, which also have a very large viewership — and all of them can use footage on this theme.
- People moving through an infrared environment — street, park, etc.
- Close-ups of faces and body parts
- An automobile, ship, train
- Perpetrator running through urban, suburban, or rural landscape
Military and Police “Eye in the Sky”
- Infrared or un-enhanced POV from a drone or helicopter following a car, truck, ship, or train
- Infrared or un-enhanced POV from a drone or helicopter following a perpetrator through a street, cityscape, rural landscape, or suburban neighborhood
- A consumer drone in flight
- A military drone in flight
Satellite Spy Camera
- Animated space-to-earth shot; push in on continent – country – city – village – street – building, vehicle, or person(s)
Suggested Keywords: Big Brother, Crime, Privacy, Security, Surveillance, Suspicion, Terrorism, Technology, Warfare, High Tech, Hi-Tech, Innovation, War
Typical Users: Scripted, Unscripted, and Reality TV Programming, Feature and Documentary Films, Security Companies, Political Campaigns
Pro-Tip: A multi-camera split-screen shot from the camera’s POV is a dynamic illustration of the concept and worth the effort to assemble in post. These themes are a stellar opportunity for our visual-effects contributors, as well, when it comes to applying layers such as facial and iris-recognition features, bombing targets, and infrared imaging.
Location Diversity: Urban, Suburban, and Rural
Before You Shoot:
- Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: HITECHP5BRIEF
- Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords