This month we’re interested in hearing some catwalk anthems, spooky sounds, high intensity scores and bygone tunes from the ‘40s.
Once you’ve completed your work, a unique code can be applied to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strike a pose and hit the runway. Think cutting-edge, sexy, dark.
- KEYWORD CODE: FASHIONOCT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: fashion, runway, model, fashion show, fashion week, dark, edm
Take a stab (pun intended) at creating a piece you wouldn’t want to listen to if you were alone; think really spooky, creepy, eerie. Moans, groans and sounds that go bump in the night.
- KEYWORD CODE: HALLOWEENOCT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Halloween, spooky, creepy, eerie, scary, ghost, ghoul, horror, slasher
Something tense, technical and suspenseful for a high-speed action scene.
- KEYWORD CODE: CHASEOCT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: chase, action, car chase, adventure, trailer
Go Big Band or noir-ish…just keep it classy!
- KEYWORD CODE: 1940SOCT19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: 1940s, WWII, world war II, newsreel, big band, jazz
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords (but no recognizable band or artist names please)!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
Top image: Guitar Player In The Street With A Basket On The Head by bignoub