This month we’re looking for campfire songs, lost psychedelic classics, the smoothest of jazz and the funkiest of klezmer.
Once you’ve completed your work, a unique code can be applied to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Light a fire, wrap a scarf around your neck, pull out the acoustic guitar (fingerpick if you can) and soak in the chill of fall.
- KEYWORD CODE: CAMPFIRENOV19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: camping, fall, autumn, singalong, fire, sleeping bag, nostalgia, cabin, warm, heartfelt, acoustic
Journey to the inside of your mind and get weird! Bonus points for throwing some Hammond organ in there (and don’t forget the pop hooks)!
- KEYWORD CODE: PSYCHNOV19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: psychedelic, 1960s, far out, groovy, weird, drugs, acid, dreamy
Tasteful grooves and sleek sounds of a now bygone era. Bring back CD101.9!
- KEYWORD CODE: SMOOTHNOV19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: smooth jazz, groove, 1980s, funky, rhodes, adult contemporary
Klezmer / Romanian Music
With Chanukah coming up it’s time to whip out the accordion and get funky!
- KEYWORD CODE: CHANUKAHNOV19
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Klezmer, Romania, Chanukah, Jewish, Dreidel, Latke, Yiddish, synagogue, Eastern European, bar mitzvah
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords (but no recognizable band or artist names please)!