Keyword Code: SPORTSFANP5BRIEF
A growing number of sports fans are using mobile devices to watch their favorite teams. And while the trend of accessing live sports on a mobile device is growing, there’s still also a high demand for imagery of the more traditional approach — fans watching games on a television set.
• Friends watching a game on TV
• Family watching a game on TV
• Friends watching a game in a sports bar or pub
• Friends/Family celebrating victory around TV
• Friends/Family exhibiting defeat around TV
• Individual watching game on mobile device exhibiting emotions of victory and defeat
• Individual watching game on mobile device at work
• Individual watching game on mobile device in car / public transport
• Individual watching game in bed
Suggested Keywords: Entertainment, Wireless Technology, Victory, Defeat, Leisure Activity, Enthusiasm, Togetherness, Convenience, Enjoyment
Typical Users: Sports TV Promos, Food and Beverage Companies, Credit Card Companies, Internet Services, Television and Technology Manufacturers, Cable Companies, Telecommunication Companies
Pro Tip: Be aware of logos on both technologies and clothing. If you plan on showing the action on the display screen, the copyrighted images can’t be recognizable, unless you have the copyright or releases on the players and location. With that said, it’s best to avoid the display screen and focus on the actors.
Casting Considerations: Age, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Location: Home Interior, Bar or Pub, Car, Public Transport, Workplace
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: SPORTSFANP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords