This month we’re looking for nursery rhymes, sci-fi, breaking news and Celtic music.
Once you’ve completed your work, a unique code can be applied to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at email@example.com.
Channel your inner two-year-old and give us your take on some Public Domain children’s classics.
- KEYWORD CODE: NURSERYJAN20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: nursery rhyme, children, kids, toddler, infant, public domain, fun, classics
Explore the outer reaches of the universe and let your wildest, weirdest impulses run free. Take it easy on the theremin, though!
- KEYWORD CODE: SCIFIJAN20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: space, planets, black holes, sci-fi, aliens, extra-terrestrials, weird, discovery
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you this very important :10 or :15 update!
- KEYWORD CODE: NEWSJAN20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: news, breaking, update, interview, newsworthy, broadcast, television
Traditional folk music from Western Europe with an emphasis on the fiddle, flute, banjo and bagpipes.
- KEYWORD CODE: CELTICJAN20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Celtic, Irish, Scottish, culture, folk, traditional
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords (but no recognizable band or artist names please)!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.