Keyword Code: TVATHOMEP5BRIEF
We spend more time watching TV than any other activity we do at home other than sleep. Themes pertaining to people watching television hit a few of our top primary subjects, including entertainment and technology. Because of that, advertisers often use these types of images and clips to promote a network, entertainment and sports events, and products geared toward audiences of all ages. Also, watching TV isn’t limited to a traditional television set, as many people – especially millennials and younger – watch TV on smaller devices or engage on their smaller devices while they’re watching TV.
• Family, couples, and individuals watching TV in the living or family room
• Couples, family, and individuals watching TV in bed
• Family, couples, and individuals watching TV in the kitchen
• Using the remote
• Using small devices while watching TV, for example, phone, tablet, etc.
• Watching TV on small devices
• Eating and drinking (avoid alcoholic beverages)
Suggested Keywords: Entertainment, Fun, Excitement, Connection, Togetherness, Leisure Activity, Technology
Typical Users: Food and Beverage Industries, Tech Services, Communications Industry, Entertainment Industries, Cable Networks
Pro-Tip: Focus on getting unique angles. You may want to broadcast your own work on the TV to avoid copyright issues. Also, if you decide to show the TV screen, use a longer lens to blur out the images. Lastly, clients are always asking for a green screen in the TV frame.
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• First of all, please remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: TVATHOMEP5BRIEF
• Also, have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords