Keyword Code: TRANSPOP5BRIEF
Whether it’s an electric vehicle, public transportation, riding a bicycle, or taking a scooter share, alternatives are becoming more common. In fact, electronic scooters were valued at $18.6 billion in the USA in 2019. 2.1 million electric vehicles were sold worldwide in 2018, 64% more than in 2017. Economists expect even bicycle sales to grow by 5% over the next 5 years. As more companies shift to reduce their carbon footprint, this is a chance to highlight the benefits–and the drawbacks–to this booming market, and therefore we need your content!
Shot List Thought Starters:
- Electronic bikes, scooters, skateboards, and cars all in transit. Feel free to think of the other possible interactions, for example, charging them
- Commuters using any of the above methods in both cities and suburbs/urban suburbs
- An overabundance of any of the above, especially scooters on the sidewalks
- Atypical/beautiful/scenic locations for these items being used
- Large numbers of people using these items together
- Scooter and/or bike riders taking “selfies” of their experience
- Uncommon types of people using these machines, for example, people in suits on scooters, a farmer on a bike)
Suggested Keywords: Alternative transportation, renewable energy, eco friendly, progressive, sustainable
Typical Users: Technology, city planners, travel industries, governments, fitness and health companies, outdoor brands, vacation companies, lifestyle brands, news media, documentary filmmakers
Pro-Tip: Do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills. This approach will pay dividends in the end, as clients are constantly searching for authenticity within our collection. Also, don‘t forget to be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: Urban, suburban, and rural
Before You Shoot:
- Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: TRANSPOP5BRIEF
- Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- Also, no logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips