This month we’re looking for cartoon music, music from the Tamil region of India, arpeggios and political campaign themes.
Once you’ve completed your work, a unique code can be applied to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. As a result, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at email@example.com.
Time to throw caution to the wind and get wacky. In other words, harp plucks, string screeches, fog horns; get zany!
- KEYWORD CODE: CARTOONMARCH20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: cartoon, comic, animation, wacky, zany, crazy, funny
Devotional folk music from the southeastern region of India utilizing traditional instruments, for example, idakka, thavil, chenda, udakai, and dhol). Popular at weddings.
- KEYWORD CODE: TAMILMARCH20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Tamil, India, wedding, percussive, festive
Layers of broken chord sequences (either descending or ascending) create a powerful effect. Try experimenting with instruments outside of acoustic piano for a different dramatic outcome.
- KEYWORD CODE: ARPEGGIOMARCH20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: arpeggio, broken chords, layers, electronic, dramatic
Political Campaign Themes
Inspiring and aspirational, therefore, presidential. Try to spread a message of hope in 15 or 30 seconds.
- KEYWORD CODE: CAMPAIGNMARCH20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: campaign, presidential, election, 2020, candidate, aspirational, hopeful, politics, political
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords (but no recognizable band or artist names please)!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
Moreover, tags can be applied to existing tracks in your portfolio.