This month we’re looking for slow jams, medical soundtracks, sea shanties and weather forecasts.
Once you’ve completed your work, a unique code can be applied to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. As a result, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid to down-tempo sultry R&B tracks with tasteful instrumentation for a hip, sexy, urban feel; don’t skimp on the groove!
- KEYWORD CODE: SLOWJAMAPRIL20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: R&B, R and B, soul, urban, romantic, cool, contemporary, chill, slow jam
Think PSAs, science documentaries. Modern, minimal, thoughtful, unobtrusive.
- KEYWORD CODE: MEDICALAPRIL20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Documentary, medical, minimal, PSA, pharmaceutical, science
Avast ye! We’re looking for sing-a-long tunes for when you’re sailing the high seas (preferably accompanied by accordion or concertina). A warm hearth, a cold pint and a good time!
- KEYWORD CODE: SEASHANTIESAPRIL20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: sea shanty, singalong, fishermen, pirates, pubs, alehouse, 1900s, accordion, jolly, tavern, captain, vessel
Smooth, calming, jazzy, easy listening. Great background music for when your local meteorologist gives you the five-day forecast.
- KEYWORD CODE: WEATHERAPRIL20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: weather, local TV, calm, forecast, smooth jazz, easy listening
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords (but no recognizable band or artist names please)!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
Tags can be applied to existing tracks in your portfolio.