Keyword Code: QUARANTINEP5BRIEF
The novel coronavirus has affected nearly every person on the planet in some way, shape, or form. Whether it’s by not working, being separated from one’s family and friends, or by actually being sick, people have either had to self-quarantine or shelter in place to ride out the virus and help to flatten the curve. As cases continue to rise worldwide, staying inside and practicing social distancing will still be a way of life for many, and this can be a way to show what we are doing to stay safe, sane, and sanitary.
Shot List Thought Starters:
- Shots of people and families cleaning, scrubbing, and sanitizing
- Families playing games indoors or out in their yard
- Virtual parties with friends & family, for instance, playing games, happy hours, birthday parties, etc.
- People taking virtual classes, for example, exercising, cooking, knitting, playing the piano, etc.
- Social distancing practices in nature, in public settings, or with package/food delivery workers
- Creating, building, or manufacturing Personal Protective Equipment
Suggested Keywords: Quarantine, social distancing, social isolation, safety, virtual friends, family time, protection, lonely, bored, family
Typical Users: Technology, governments, fitness and health companies, lifestyle brands, news media, documentary filmmakers, etc.
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills, to get authentic content. Be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: Houses, apartments, cabins, bungalows, hotels, campers/RV’s
Before You Shoot:
- Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Also, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: QUARANTINEP5BRIEF
- Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- Moreover, no logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips