This month we’re looking for Mystical Themes, 90s Boy Band Pop, Rock Stings and Andean music.
Once you’ve completed your work, apply a unique code to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. As a result, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at email@example.com.
The soundtrack of shamans, wizards and warlocks casting spells and brewing potions. What does that sound like?
- KEYWORD CODE: MYSTICALJULY20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: mystical, magical, shaman, wizard, warlock, spells, potions, cinematic
90s Boy Band Pop
Try to recreate that sleek, catchy 90s-style mainstream pop sounds that always went down smooth. Bonus points for vocal harmonies!
- KEYWORD CODE: BOYBANDJULY20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: boy band, slick, 1990s, mainstream, pop, harmonies, teenagers
Give us your best :10 or shorter squealin’ rock stings. Think about what you’d hear when you come back from that commercial break!
- KEYWORD CODE: STINGJULY20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: sting, stinger, bumper, guitar solo, rock, short
Originating from the Andes Mountain region of South America and containing elements of Spanish, Peruvian and Bolivian music. Andean music is characterized by yearning melodies and the use of pan flutes (also known as quenas).
- KEYWORD CODE: ANDESJULY20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Andes, Andean, pan flute, quena, nature, South America, Peru, Bolivia, Inca
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords. However, do not use recognizable band or artist names, please!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
Moreover, please note you can apply tags to existing tracks in your portfolio.