This month we’re looking for pop-punk, southern gothic and wordless choir tracks.
Once you’ve completed your work, apply a unique code to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. As a result, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roar out the gate with soaring, sugary melodies atop crunchy, careening major chord progressions coupled a galloping rhythm section to create the catchiest, most intense yet upbeat punk rock you can!
- KEYWORD CODE: POPPUNKSEPT20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: pop punk, melodic, upbeat, distortion, punk, fast, action, skateboarding
Try mixing strains of dark Americana / country with swampy blues and haunting gospel (dressed up in macabre themes) to concoct the perfect rootsy, spooky cue, just in time for Halloween.
- KEYWORD CODE: SOUTHERNGOTHICSEPT20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: southern, gothic, roots, blues, swamp, haunting, acoustic
The sounds of a wordless choir can evoke powerful moods ranging from the serene to the ominous and work great for all sorts of scenarios, from trailers to humorous commercials. Bonus points if you can get a children’s choir in there!
- KEYWORD CODE: WORDLESSCHORUSSEPT20
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: wordless choir, chorus, acapella, hymn, voices, monks, religious, heaven
Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords. On the other hand, do not use recognizable band or artist names, please!
We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
Moreover, please note you can apply tags to existing tracks in your portfolio.