Once you’ve completed your work, apply a unique keyword to each item uploaded. As a result, we will be able to identify your content.
Special keyword for diversity: DIVERSITYP5BRIEF
Regardless of where you are in the world, it’s hard to ignore the politics and social issues that dominate the media industry. The demand for footage that illustrates diversity and inclusion in people only grows larger. Moreover, we hear every day from buyers who are looking for content that explicitly highlights and showcases different people from all races, religions, creeds, sexual orientation, ages, and abilities, especially those in minority or marginalized groups. Therefore, diverse content is very relevant to today, and it will likely continue to be relevant well into the future as media companies become more inclusive and diverse. In other words, if you‘re looking for ideas, what to shoot for stock, this is the right place for you!
What to Create
Top themes and scenarios in diversity
- Disabled people
- Transgender people
- People of colour across all ethnicities and races, of all ages
- Native Americans and indigenous peoples from Canada
Make the most of your sports shoot & maximize your sales potential
- Firstly, shoot people whom you know, and choose authentic models and subjects for an added benefit.
- Secondly, follow what is trending in the news and, therefore, what will be relevant to our buyers.
- Also, be sure to maximize safety and follow local rules about social distancing, wearing masks, and/or take other precautions if they are applied. Get your shots but be safe!
Don’t just think descriptive – including relevant conceptual keywords ensure your content can be found in a wider range of searches, for example:
Above all, always remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: DIVERSITYP5BRIEF
A collection of some of the best-selling sports clips on Pond5
Don‘t forget to check out our other evergreen categories.
Pond5 contributors set their own prices and earn an industry-leading percentage of every sale.